Public Diplomacy Week, hosted by Korea Foundation, aims to raise awareness of public diplomacy and allows the Korean public to experience various public diplomacy activities. The 4th Public Diplomacy Week “Our Future through Public Diplomacy” presented about 60 online and offline events with support from the Korean Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) and in cooperation with 59 organizations of 47 countries, including the 47 foreign embassies in Korea. The PD Week also examined new trends in sports, technology, design, popular and traditional culture, and other sectors, and their significance for public diplomacy. Among the various online and offline events held in cooperation with groups of ambassadors in Korea and international and domestic organizations, were public diplomacy talks, virtual tours of the embassies of seven countries, including Finland, Italy, and Brazil.
· Overall planning of online·offline programs
· Filming and editing of online programs
· Operation and live broadcasting of offline events (talks/exhibitions/experience programs)
· Conducting quarantine activities and managing participants
· Archiving programs and photo/video recording